PHBS Master of Management
Peking University building Peking University building

PHBS Master of Management

World class university

There is no better place in the world to study Management than in HSBC Business School, Peking University, China. Situated in Shenzhen, which is a hub of international technological and financial companies, which provide one the opportunity to have a real understanding of the management issues. My experience has been highly rewarding as PHBS not only broadened my knowledge but also assisted me in developing social linkages. I highly recommend PHBS for any one, who is not only targeting world best universities but also eager to be a part of world biggest economy.

Fantastic balance of Western education and Chinese experience

I truly enjoyed my time at PHBS. My goal was to develop a better understanding of the Chinese culture and language, while improving my management skills. The master program allowed me to do so and even helped me secure great internship and full-time job opportunities.

In terms of living in Shenzhen/China, I was extremely impressed by one of the fastest growing cities in the world... A great vibe with many startups and privately owned company and in close distance to Hong Kong, the financial centre of Asia.

The only thing that could be improved even further is the availability of food options on campus and a better gym. Overall, however, the campus is great for sports and with the new metro not too far from the city center!

Great China experience in the world's fastest growing city!

I truly enjoyed my 2-years full-time master studies at PHBS in Shenzhen. If you wanna learn about business in China, I believe that his program is right for you. Not only will you attend great classes, but also will you have the chance to meet many real startups and businesses in Shenzhen, the fastest growing city in the world (or as some people call it 'China's Silicon Valley').

Excelent program for Chinese immersion

Great facilities, scholars and colleagues. The school itself is growing at a fast speed ( just like everything else in China ). If your intentions are to stay in China, then I would highly recommend learning Chinese Language in an intensive way, and having Chinese colleagues all around you, is great for that. Enjoy and try to travel around as well!

2 years well spent

I thoroughly enjoyed my time at PHBS. I learned valuable life lessons, learned about Chinese culture, made new friends for life all while getting a good education. The people at the administration office are very helpful people who made it their priority to help me with any problem I was facing at the time. From hospital emergencies to helping to upload a thesis.