Magazine Internships in Patagonia
Chile: Puerto Montt, Puerto Varas and 2 other cities
- Environmental Studies
- Graphic Design
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Sustainable Development
- Web Design
Open to All Ages
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- At least an intermediate level of Spanish is desired
- For journalism interns, excellent writing and research skills are a must.
- A passion for Patagonia, the environment, travel, or the outdoors is a plus.
- Above all, the ideal candidate will be reliable, a fast-learner, and works well independently.
To apply, send a resume, writing samples (if applying for a journalism internship) and a brief letter describing your motivations and expectations for an internship with Patagon Journal.
- Phone/Video Interview