- Vacation Packages
- Animal Welfare
You can volunteer here throughout the year for 1 – 2 weeks.
This Program is open to
South African, Kiwi, Worldwide, Asian, American, European, Canadian and Australian Participants. This Program is also open to Couples and Individuals.
Cost in USD
1 week costs USD 946 ; 2 weeks costs USD 1171, excluding flights.
- Dedicated period of time on the phone or in person to discuss the project, answer any questions that you might have and find out more about you
- Pre-departure briefing covering medical and safety features
- Help and advice 24/7 from our UK office
- First night in a guest house in central Chiang Mai
- Transport from Chiang Mai to the elephant conservation reserve
- Full orientation and induction before you begin
- Clean, convenient accommodation on site
- Three delicious meals per day, served in buffet style with great amount of choice
- Internet connection and laundry
- A practical and theoretical education on the challenges facing elephant conservation
- Visa advice (which will vary depending on length of stay)
- We can help arrange your flights to Chiang Mai- just ask!
- Free access to InterHealth’s Travel Health Advice Service
- Oyster Worldwide volunteer t-shirt
On your return:
- Welcome home pack
- Certificate of Recognition (on request)
- References (on request)
- Group living
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview