- Soccer & Football
- Childcare & Children
- Community Centers
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
The ideal months to arrive are February, April or August, however it may well be possible to start at other times.
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide and Asian Participants. This Program is also open to Couples and Individuals.
Cost in USD
Price is $1219 for 4 weeks. Additional weeks are $175. Portuguese lessons cost $250 extra.
- Phone or face-to-face interview and initial briefing
- Pre-departure briefing (over the phone or in the office if you prefer) covering medical, safety and placement advice
- Details of entry requirements
- Help and advice from our UK office before departure and whilst away
- Organising your stay as a volunteer and your accommodation in Brazil
- Optional Portuguese lessons, normally one to one or with others arriving at the same time (costing GBP 200 for your entire trip)
- Assistance and support from the Oyster representative Jonathan as well and the centre's Volunteer co ordinator.
- Oyster holds an ATOL license and can book your return ticket to Brazil with flexible return date (airline fee levied for date changes).
- Being met on arrival at the airport in Sao Paulo orientation, child protection and safety briefings at the Centre
- Centre T shirt for working in.
- Oyster T shirt before departure
- Food and accommodation for the duration of your stay (up to 6 months)
- European passport holders do not need a visa and are granted a 90 day stay on arrival. This is extendable at the discretion of the Federal Police for a further 90 days for approximately £20. You will require a passport valid 6 months beyond the end of your stay
- Free access to InterHealth's Travel Health Advice Service
On your return:
- Welcome home pack
- Certificate of Recognition (on request)
- References (on request)
- Group living
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview