- Soccer & Football
- Childcare & Children
- Community Development
- Youth Development
9-12 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks
2016 12 week programmes: 2nd April – 25th June 2016 27th August – 19th November 2016 5 week programmes: 13th February – 19th March 2016 2nd April – 7th May 2016 7th May – 11th June 2016 16th July – 20th August 2016 27th August – 1st October 201
This Program is open to
Asian, Worldwide, Kiwi, South African, Australian, Canadian, European and American Participants. This Program is also open to Couples and Individuals.
Cost in USD
5 weeks costs USD 1549; each additional week costs USD 184, excluding flights. The 12 week programme is USD 2835.
Before booking: Dedicated period of time on the phone or in person to discuss the project, answer any questions that you might have and find out more about you
- Help and advice from our UK office before departure and whilst in South Africa
- Advice on obtaining a visa (not required for EU citizens)
- Met and greeted warmly at Port Elizabeth airport and transferred to accommodation
- Food ( three meals a day)
- Accommodation – dormitory style
- Full orientation and induction course in-country to orientate you and brief you on local matters
- 24/7 country support and back-up.
- All transport to and from project sites
- Several weekend, evening, adventure and social activities/trips. Find out more.
- Monthly donation to provide 2 children with one meal a day for a year
- Free access to InterHealth’s Travel Health Advice Service
- Oyster Worldwide volunteer t-shirt
On your return:
- Help and advice following on from your programme
- Certificate of recognition (on request)
- References (on request)
- Group living
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview