Under 18 Volunteering - High School Volunteer Abroad (HSVA)
Our Generation Voluntary Organisation Header Image Our Generation Voluntary Organisation Header Image

Under 18 Volunteering - High School Volunteer Abroad (HSVA)

• Program Opportunities

• Personal Development

Heshbon's Foundation

It was such a great experience to spend our time here, doing something little, but good. I hope that me and my sister have done every of these children a little happier. Of course not everything here was amazing, but we understand it, cuz life here is absolutely different than our life in Russia. So, we're so excited about this program, we also will help these children in future, will try to send them different things that they need most and of course will try to come back in the future.

• Program Opportunities

• Personal Development

Very nice

I did enjoy the program very much. I really like the personal development and the safety and care that people showed me. Regarding the accommodation, the family was very friendly and open, but the house itself was a bit dirty. The project I was volunteering at was the school. The kids was very engaging and the teachers was very helpful. I would have wished I was told that they had exams and where vacating the two weeks i was there, so I could have prepared myself for the activities instead of education. The different sightseeing i did during my stay was very interesting and educational, which I am very happy about. I also like the fact that I could decide for myself what I wanted to see or not. You should be prepared to pay for attractions and some food plus water yourself. My total experience has been very great! I think for me, it was very important for me to have some other volunteers around me. In my case there were no one other than me to attend the high school special but one girl, who attended the healthcare project.