Dental Elective Internship Abroad - Ghana
Our Generation Voluntary Organisation Header Image Our Generation Voluntary Organisation Header Image

Dental Elective Internship Abroad - Ghana

Dental internship in Kumasi

My friend and I came from Norway for a 3 week stay in Kumasi. We were having a dental internship at a private clinic where the people there were so friendly, welcoming us and treating us as family from day one. The family we stayed with was very friendly and helpful. We got good food, they made sure we felt comfortable at all times and helped us with planning and following us to the transport we were taking for weekend trips. The experience with how friendly people are here is one that I will take with me home and remember. All in all it has been three fantastic weeks full of work, culture and good experiences. I would absolutely recommend to travel with OGVO to Ghana!

Dentistry student internship

OGVO quickly stood out as a safe and trustworthy organisation. All my emails in advance of both booking and going to Ghana were answered quickly - usually within few hours.
In Ghana everything went smoothly. OGVO met me and my travel partner at the airport and followed us to our lovely host family.
OGVO had organized for me to work at a great dental clinic in Kumasi.
I thank OGVO for a great experience in Ghana.