Sumatra Volunteer Eco-Trip/Holiday & Help
- Building & Construction Projects
- Community Development
- English Teaching
- Organic Farming
- Renewable Energy
- Small Business Development
- Tree Planting
2-4 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 5-8 Weeks, 7-12 Months, 1-2 Weeks, Alternative Spring Break, Multiple Year, Summer
Age Requirement Varies
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
- Accommodation (jungle lodge or village homestay, elephant response unit office - depends on your work area)
- Three time meals a day, coffee/tea.
- Airport pick up/drop off with shared-taxi.
- Local in-country team and 24hr emergency support.
- Local transport (motorbike ride, bicycle) during your stay.
- Certificate (Sumatran Elephant Conservation)
Cost excludes: Flights, visa, insurance.
- Group living
- Disciplinary Clearance Form
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application
- Physical Exam/Health Records