Family Volunteering, a life long memory
Thailand: Krabi, Nong Khai and 2 other cities
- Childcare & Children
- Community Development
- Computer Training
- Economic Development
- English Teaching
- Grassroots Organization
- Health Education
- Human Rights
- Organic Farming
- Social Work
- Youth Development
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
What you get
• Volunteer Training in Thailand for free.
• Free application and the administration of your placement.
• Accommodation, depending on placement.
• Meals unless otherwise indicated.
• Help with travel, airport pick up at some destinations.
• Visa invitation for Thailand.
• Predeparture Handbooks.
• 24/7 in-country support.
• Volunteer Certificate. Letter of Reference
- Group living
- Guest House
- Independent living
* Good spoken English
* Open minded, flexible, tolerant, curious
- Written Application