Australia's Ultimate Road Journey - Nullarbor Traveller
Nullarbor Traveller by Australian Wildlife Adventures Header Image Nullarbor Traveller by Australian Wildlife Adventures Header Image

Australia's Ultimate Road Journey - Nullarbor Traveller

Unforgettable experience

My experience abroad was something unexpected. Everything was perfect! I arrived in the arms of a loving family and a great organisation. The surroundings are unreal and the people you meet make the place. It was 6 months of working but it felt like doing the right thing, so it was over before I knew it! I wish the Nullarbor Traveller family and the new Dutchie all the best and I hope to see you guys in the future again!

• Nullarbor Traveller by Australian Wildlife Adventures responded to this review September 09, 2017 at 5:01 PM

Thank you Daan we loved having you as part of our family!

• Satisfaction

Once in a lifetime experience

I have been working here for the past 3 months and I love every bit! The work, the people, the environment, wildlife and the surroundings! I still have one month to go but i really don't want to leave... As you work in all departments you learn a lot and really get an insight in the industry! You also have a lot of responsibilities which is nice. The farm you will be living is beautiful, I love everything about it!

None better!

I'll treasure this time forever. From the moment I arrived, I was made to feel at home, and any issues were quickly and pleasantly resolved. I've made friends I know i'll have for the rest of my life!