Low-cost Internship Placements in Cadiz
- Art History
- Astronomy & Astrophysics
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- Health Administration
- Information Systems
- International Relations
- International Trade
- Kinesiology & Exercise Science
- Labor & Industrial Relations
- Liberal Arts
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Museum Studies
- National Park
- Parks & Recreation
- Sustainable Development
- Theater, Drama, & Dance
- Web Design
- Women's Studies
- Zoology & Wildlife Sciences
This Program is open to
Asian, Worldwide, Kiwi, South African, Australian, Canadian, European and American Participants.
Cost in USD
Please contact us for more information.
** PAYMENT PLAN options available for qualified applicants **
- 20% discount off tuition cost for 65 days early booking.
- 10% off lodging for 8+ weeks stay in Flat share.
- 15% off tuition cost for registration completion before Jan 31st for Spring programs
- 15% off tuition cost for registration completion before April 30th for Summer programs
NIK-LAS (Nikitas Language Abroad Schools), demands the highest standards of organization, and professionalism from all persons associated with our organization. These standards are never compromised - the quality of service given to our customers is always our top priority.
- Language ability, we require a very good working knowledge of English and Spanish
- Tremendous self- motivation, dedication, energy, and patience. We need people who are serious, professional, reliable and responsible.
Studies: Admin (Hospitality), Communications, Business, Management, Foreign Language, Marketing, Ad, Hotel/Hospitality, or Tourism
Language Required: English and Spanish. Knowledge of the Spanish language will enable you to communicate sufficiently and succeed in the internship. If you are a beginner or low intermediate, you may participate in our Spanish Language Course before starting the internship.
Computing: Word, Excel, and Outlook Express...
- Prior experience of work with educational, travel, residential or other programs, such as school, study abroad or summer programs is a plus but not required.
- Prior experiences of work-study or travel in the country of destination (i.e. Spain). Examples include travel and participation in student exchange, study or home stay programs. This is a plus but not required.
- Travel Experiences.
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application