Low-cost Paid Internship and Study in Seville
- Art & Fine Arts
- Art History
- Computer Science
- Graphic Design
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Liberal Arts
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Theater, Drama, & Dance
Age Requirement Varies
Asian, Kiwi, South African, Australian, Canadian, European, American, Worldwide, British and Irish Participants. This Program is also open to Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Less than $100
- Personalized internship placement
- Airport pick-up
- Visa application and documentation support (if applicable)
- Travel/Medical insurance
- Orientation Meeting in the city
- 2 hours/week of language classes for 6 weeks (if applicable)
- Shared Apartment Housing placement assistance with other international students
- Professional supervision and support throughout the internship
- Social events & excursions
Salary & Compensation
Internships are primary for educational purposes. However, Students may qualify for one of the following: i. Transportation & Meal ii. Accommodations + meal voucher (Lunch) iii. 700€/month
Language Skills Required
This program is focused on helping improve the skills of apprentices, young professionals, current students, and new graduates.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Minimum required language level: Intermediate English and Spanish. Knowledge of the Spanish language will enable you to communicate sufficiently and succeed in the internship. If you are a beginner or low intermediate, you may participate in our Spanish Language Course before starting the internship.
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application