Low-cost Intern Placements in the USA
United States: Chicago, New York
- Art & Fine Arts
- Art History
- Computer Science
- Human Rights
- Information Systems
- Interior Design
- International Relations
- International Trade
- Labor & Industrial Relations
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Parks & Recreation
- Sustainable Development
- Theater, Drama, & Dance
- Web Design
- Women's Studies
- Zoology & Wildlife Sciences
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Please contact us for detailed pricing.
* English classes (18-25 hrs/wk)
* One-on-one specialized classes
* Private room with host family / Room in Student Apartment
* Several school organized activities & excursions
* Arrival pick-up service (extra cost)
The work you do will depend on your level of education and qualifications, your skills and experience, and your level of English. Placements are generally in companies in Chicago. Job specifications and workloads vary, but you can expect to have your own responsibilities and perhaps your own project. Companies will interview you during the English Study phase of the program. Students are monitored during their placement and given advice on handling work assignments.
* Resume or CV in English.
* Short essay (1-2 pages): the student has to focus on the kind of experience he/she wants to have, what he/she wants to learn, what kind of internship the student prefers, and why.
- Online Application
- Written Application