South Africa Professional Field Guide - 1 year
Naturally Africa Volunteers Header Image Naturally Africa Volunteers Header Image

South Africa Professional Field Guide - 1 year

A life changing year!!!

I went on a one year long course, living in the bush and learning about the natural world from people that are truly passionate about what they do, and the best in their fields (just my opinion).

This course can be a gap year for some, who just want to experience the African bush in the most amazing way possible. Camping out in the bush, going on bush walks and drives, all while learning more about the magic that is often over looked.

There are others, like myself, who undertook this course with the hopes of starting a new career in guiding and further learning and educating others about the bush. As I believe that all of us are put on this earth to look after the fauna and flora that we have been blessed with, this course has truly put me on my path to educate and share the magic of the bush with others.

I strongly recommend this course to anyone who wants to expand their understanding of this world at its core and have the most incredible year of their lives, while making some life long friends that will stand by you through thick and thin.