Teach, Stay, & Learn Spanish in Cusco, Peru
Nativos Spanish School  Header Image Nativos Spanish School  Header Image

Teach, Stay, & Learn Spanish in Cusco, Peru

• Facilities

Cultural immersion

I spent one month learning Spanish with Nativos Spanish School, both Jossie and Maritsa were fantastic teachers who organised weekly trips into the community where we could practice our Spanish as well as weekly night cooking classes where we learned to cook local cuisine and drank the best Pisco Sours. I could not recommend them highly enough, I can speak a basic level of Spanish and experienced so much of what Cusco has to offer. Easily the best choice you'll make!

• Facilities

A truly great experience

I really enjoyed learning Spanish at the Nativos Spanish School in Cusco for many reasons. I learnt twice a week for around 2 hours per lesson with a wonderful teacher in a small group. This meant there was a lot of contact time and it felt like we were each being tutored well. It also meant that we could easily have discussions in Spanish to practice and that we were challenged more as learning meant taking it in turns to speak in Spanish in various games and exercises.
Because we were learning from a local, we also learnt useful slang or colloquialisms that came in handy when discussing things with other people, especially our host families.
All the ladies we dealt with were incredibly friendly and supportive and it was with their help that my Spanish skills improved so much and so quickly!