France: Avranches, Bergerac, Macon and 2 other cities
- Camp Counselor & Trip Leader
1-2 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks
March - August, & October
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, Kiwi, British and Irish Participants.
Cost in USD
* Temporary work permit for candidates from North America, Australia, and New Zealand
* Monthly Salary
* Lodging, meals, laundry, and internet access all paid for by the employer
* Accident/liability insurance while working
* 50 euros reimbursement on your train travel to camp (within France)
- Group living
Salary & Compensation
1170 euros per month
Language Skills Required
Experience RequiredYes. Either: childcare experience, teaching experience or camp experience.
* Native English speakers only
* US, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, or UK nationality
- Previous camp counseling / childcare experience
- Clear criminal history
- A typical applicant is between 20 and 35 years old. 20 years old is the minimum age requirement for foreign counselors.
- High school diploma from a high school in an Anglophone country & correct grammar and spelling on application.
Important : WE CANNOT SPONSOR A VISA FOR YOU. Applicants must have access to the Schengen Zone as either a European citizen or a citizen of a country with the Schengen Visa Implied in their passport (citizens of : USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand).If you come from another country, we are unable to consider your candidacy.
* Teamwork and communication skills
* Childcare knowledge and skills
* Capable of preparing and leading activities, sports, skits, song, dance, etc in English!
* Capable of teaching North American culture (history, sports, etc)
* Creation of fun English classes using our support materials
A TEFL certification is NOT a requirement. Neither is knowledge of French. Musicians are very welcome to apply.
- Phone/Video Interview
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application