Music Industry Internships - New York - Los Angeles
An amplifier and a microphone An amplifier and a microphone

Music Industry Internships - New York - Los Angeles

10.0 Overall Rating
10.0 Overall Rating
Verified

Program Summary

New York or Los Angeles? How do you decide?

Music Industry Internship (MII) is the only specialised internship provider in the Music industry, delivering unique music based internships in the east and west coast capitals of music!

Our programs provide ambitious students and graduates with their first taste of the music industry, interning with some of the best known labels, studios, festivals, radio stations, music PR’s and management agencies.

MII has relationships with more than 1000 leading organisations in the following sectors:

- International Music Distributors
- Major Record Labels
- Online Media & Entertainment Content Providers
- European Festival Organisers
- Music Production Sound Studios

Programs begin every month throughout the ...

Get out of your comfort zone.

Doing a music internship in New York has really changed my life. I never thought spending a few months out of my comfort zone could affect my future goals and aspirations so much. My internship was demanding, but it helped me focus on what I want from my career, and allowed me to see opportunities as gifts, that need to be explored and fully taken advantage of. I got to become good friends with my roommates spending most weekends with them exploring NYC, and writing music. Thanks MII.

Notice: Our website and its third party tools use cookies, which are used to manage, monitor, and track usage to improve our website's services. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to the use of cookies, please refer to our cookie policy.

By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link, or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree and consent to our use of cookies.