- Art & Fine Arts
- Art History
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- Graphic Design
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- International Relations
- International Trade
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Theater, Drama, & Dance
- Web Design
Programs start monthly throughout the year, run from 4-weeks to 1-year, and can be tailored to allow for full-time or part-time participation, providing time to take an optional language course, to allow for continued study
South African, Kiwi, Worldwide, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, American, British and Irish Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Program prices are based on the length of the program chosen and begin at USD 950.00 for a 4-week program in any of our program destinations. PLEASE NOTE: Accommodation costs are not included in the program prices. Applicants can book these independently, or MII can provide prices from a variety of pre-approved providers, where safety, and quality have been pre-checked.
- A guaranteed professional internship
- Your own dedicated Program Manager who will work with you to prepare you for your experience
- Preparation of a professional level CV (resume) and cover letter
- Pre-departure Q&A session
- 24-Hour access to a Local Co-ordinator in your program city
- Welcome pack including local map and essential information
Salary & Compensation
Internships are typically unpaid.
No specific qualifications are required to apply to the programs. We simply ask that applicants are dedicated, focused, motivated, and passionate about building a career in music!
- Phone/Video Interview
- Online Application