- Art & Fine Arts
- Art History
- Creative Writing
- Graphic Design
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- International Relations
- International Trade
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Theater, Drama, & Dance
- Web Design
Programs start monthly throughout the year, run from 4-weeks to 1-year, and can be tailored to allow for full-time or part-time participation.
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Worldwide, Kiwi, Asian, British and Irish Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- A guaranteed professional internship
- Your own dedicated Program Manager who will work with you to prepare you for your experience
- Preparation of a professional level CV (resume) and cover letter
- Pre-departure Q&A session
- 24-Hour access to a Local Co-ordinator in your program city
- Welcome pack including local map and essential information
Salary & Compensation
Internships are generally unpaid.
Applicants require a high level of drive, dedication and motivation to succeed, and be passionate about building a career in music!
- Phone/Video Interview
- Online Application