Graduate Internships in London with Mountbatten Program

1. Home
  2. Providers
  3. Mountbatten Program
  4. Graduate Internships in London with Mountbatten Program

Are you looking to jump-start your career? Want to add international experience to your CV?

The Mountbatten Program offers you the chance to live, work and study, in London for a year.

The Mountbatten Program provides:

• A 12-month, full-time, paid internship at a leading global company in London

• A business-related graduate qualification: MBA, Masters, or Postgraduate Certificate

• Accommodation and the opportunity to live in London

The Program also provides an all-inclusive package of:

• Your 12-month Tier-5 visa

• Rent-free, serviced accommodation

• A monthly living allowance of GBP £700

• Healthcare coverage and on-location support

• Value for money, with participants getting more than they pay for

Mountbatten Program Trainees also have the time of their lives. Follow #mountbattenlife on Instagram to get a taste of what it’s really like to live in London for the year, on the Mountbatten Program.

Programs are offered in March and August each year. Apply online today.

Program Highlights

Live in one of the world's greatest cities, make life-long friends and build your network

International experience and perspective

Hands-on work experience and professional development

Networking opportunities with senior global executives

A resume-enhancing postgraduate business qualification, up to MBA level

Program Reviews

Most Recent
×

Amazing one year in London followed by four months in Bangkok

- United States

May 25, 2016

I started my journey with Mountbatten in March 2014 and it ended in July 2015. During this time, I really grew as a person both professionally and personally. I made some lasting contacts through this program, but it really served as the perfect opportunity to travel while young. I visited 18 new countries during this time and looking back I am really amazed at how much I was able to achieve in such a short time. My workplace was the perfect setting to develop my professional skills and it is thanks to this program I was able to land my current position at a trade association. I am grateful programs like these exist and wish the Mountbatten Institute all the best in the coming years.

Opportunities abroad and beyond

- United States

April 11, 2016

In March 2015 I began an internship within the HR department at UBS in London. It's now one of my favorite cities in the world. Coming from NYC, that says a lot! It's such a liveable, lively city and I miss it terribly.

My internship at UBS has opened the door for further career opportunities. Starting this spring, I'll be working within UBS' Investment Bank in NYC as part of a global project team--serendipitously the team is a group of former Mountbattens.

Mountbatten Institute provided me an amazing work experience with like-minded people who span the globe. I can't recommend this program enough. It has changed my life's trajectory for the best.

One of a Kind Program

August 2, 2015

My year with Mountbatten was amazing. There is not another program out there that offers such a unique experience. To be able to spend a year living in London for such a small cost is one thing but what you get out of it makes it one of a kind.

I was able to leave the program with my Masters in Entrepreneurial Leadership, spent a year interning with Citi Private Bank in a position I would not have been able to be placed in without Mountbatten, traveled all over Europe and created relationships with people from all over the world.

I went into my 12 month program with high expectations and Mountbatten exceeded all of them!

The best year I could have imagined...

July 30, 2015

My experience abroad was nothing short of extraordinary. Mountbatten is a unique and very rewarding program that has changed my life for nothing but the better. The work experience has been invaluable to my career. I worked in marketing and communications for Thomson Reuters in London and now I’ve been able to continue after my year with the company in New York City. Over the year in London I developed lifelong friendships and an even stronger passion for world travel and global businesses. I would recommend Mountbatten to anyone who is looking to further their career, education or personal development as a global citizen.

Paralegal

October 1, 2014

The year you spend as a Mountbatten intern will be one of the best of your life if you allow it. You will never get another opportunity like that to experience new people, countries, cuisines, cultures and employment all at your fingertips, so enjoy it! Mountbatten was truly a great overall experience.

Program Details

• Open to All Ages
  • Contact Provider for Cost Details
  • Monthly training allowance of GBP £700 (British Pounds Sterling), plus furnished accommodation in the city. Housing is also provided in Bangkok.
  • England: London

Asian

Canadian

South African

• Contact Provider for Cost Details

• Internship Placement, Course Tuition, Furnished Accommodation, Monthly Training Allowance

• Apartment/Flat