Video Production Trainee
Throughout the year
• Native English speaker.
• Degree, Associate Degree, or equivalent qualification in Drama, Videography, Film, or other related field.
• Previous experience in video, presenting, and YouTube broadcasting a big plus.
• Must have a solid skill set both in front of and behind the camera.
• A flair for storytelling and creative ideas.
• An energetic, friendly and expressive personality who is good in front of the camera.
• Experience in Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, After Effects, and other video and graphic editing programs a plus.
• Experience of YouTube SEO optimization a plus.
• Must be a self-starter who is willing to work in a dynamic, outcome driven environment.
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
This Program is open to
Application Process Involves
- Letters of Reference
- Phone/Video Interview
Typically The Application Process Time is