Intern Abroad in Morocco
Moroccan Center for Arabic Studies Header Image Moroccan Center for Arabic Studies Header Image

Intern Abroad in Morocco

Comfort in the unknown

Since the moment we landed in Rabat to the moment we departed I felt nothing but love. Love that was being received and love that had grown within and out. MCAs really help guide me through this amazing process and gave a complete comfort in every activity we encountered. MCAs was always looking out for us and making sure we were always safe no matter what. The trip brought unbreakable bonds and lasting friendships that will last for years on end, as well as so many different eye opening experiences! The housing was absolutely above and beyond amazing! Traveling to Morocco was a huge step for me, but I couldn't have asked for a better group of people or program to be involved with. I would do this trip again in a heartbeat! Thank you for the amazing experience!

fantastic experience

Myself and 4 of my friends volunteered in an orphanage in Rabat for a week. Having spoken extensively in depth with the MCAS director, Ali, before hand he assured us that we would be in safe hands and that the trip would be extremely worthwhile; suffice to say he kept his word.

Ali collected us from the airport, organised an orientation day and also provided us with an itinerary which included local site seeing etc. Ali and his assistant were extremely helpful and were at hand 24/7; we had a few initial hiccups with the host family on the first day which Ali was quick to sort out.

The host family were fantastic and very loving; we felt as though we were family by the end of the week. Credit goes to Ali and his stuff for placing us with a superb family who took very good care of us.

The orphanage was a phenomenal experience which I would urge anyone who is considering going to Rabat to visit and help out I the orphanage. it was a very grounding week for us.

Overall, the experience was amazing! I would strongly recommend this trip to everyone. we will definitely be returning in the near future and will keep in contact with Ali.

Thank you so much for an outstanding experience Ali and thank you so much for your help and support. Prior to our visit we had been in contact with Ali for many weeks; he showed us the host family and guided us step by step on what to do( this was our first volunteering trip). MCAS is a very well organised company which met our expectations and should take pride in its work for others.

Please give this organisation a go, legit you wont regret it :)