Mente Argentina: Marketing and Entrepreneurship Internship

1. Home
  2. Providers
  3. Mente Argentina
  4. Mente Argentina: Marketing and Entrepreneurship Internship

Gain insight into the small business culture of Argentina through an internship that focuses on local companies with international clientele. Interns work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with an organization that concentrates on increasing production and exports.

Get hands-on experience and insight into the day-to-day operations of a small business and learn what it takes to expand and keep an international company running. By assisting with tasks and projects, interns are immersed in the company culture and will see their Spanish language improve greatly.

Interns build their resume and gain unique experiences to discuss in future cover letters and interviews through their internship. Participants may also gain a better knowledge of the business and day-to-day vocabulary through an optional intensive Spanish language course, provided by Mente Argentina.

Program Highlights

1. Understand the day-to-day operations of a multicultural and bilingual work atmosphere

2. Learn Spanish language vocabulary that is specifically related to the marketing field

3. Opportunity to earn credit for the internship with the approval of the interns home university

4. Program coordinators will provide airport reception and drop off and will greet interns with a welcome pack for their time in Argentina

5. Learn even more about life and culture in Buenos Aires and make a difference with an optional volunteer placement throughout the city

Program Reviews

Most Recent
×

Thank you for everything Mente!

- United States

August 9, 2016

My name is Monica and I did an Internship Program with Mente. I did a Marketing and PR Internship with a famous photographer here. It was a very fun experience but it also helped me a lot in the workplace especially by being in an environment where only Spanish was spoken. I got a lot of learning experience to bring back home. I got really close to some people here and I know we will be seeing each other soon and just my experience with my roommates was amazing, I am going to miss them! It was really fun to live with them and it was a really good experience I recommend it to everyone, thank you for everything.

We love the culture, it’s amazing

- Denmark

August 4, 2016

Hi we are Hannah and Mads, we are from Denmark, and we were in Argentina for about a month. I got to do the Spanish Program because I wanted to learn the language and Mads got to do an internship in marketing and business. It was a great experience as we got to know many different people from different countries, and at the same time we got to know this big city through Mente Argentina’s activities. We went to different parts of the city and it was amazing, because for one entire month we got to fall in love with this beautiful place. Whether you want to do an internship, learn Spanish or University or anything, do it with Mente Argentina, because you feel like home. You never feel the homesickness here. You have to do the Empanada Class at some point! We love the culture, it’s amazing

Program Details

• Please visit the website for more information.
  • Argentina: Buenos Aires

Sales

Spanish

Tourism

• Worldwide

• Please visit the website for more information.

• Experience Required

• Letters of Reference

Resume

Gallery

Related Programs

Mente Argentina: High School Program in Buenos Aires

The High School Program in Buenos Aires is a wonderful opportunity for students to explore, learn and engage in the beautiful Argentine culture and country. Course will be held at an internationally ...

Mente Argentina: TESOL/TEFL Certification Program in Buenos Aires

Approved by the International TEFL and TESOL Accrediting organization, The Mente Argentina TESOL/TEFL certification is available to any person who has interest in learning how to teach English as a foreign ...

Mente Argentina: MA Spanish School Program

Experience Buenos Aires, Argentina while learning Spanish and exploring the culture. Mente Argentina's program is designed so participants learn Spanish in an innovative way - a combination of regular classes ...