Spain: Alicante, Almeria, Bilbao and 16 other cities
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian and Australian Participants.
Cost in USD
- Certified course, given by a Spanish university.
- Guaranteed monthly allowance.
- Health insurance covered.
- Initial training and teaching workshops.
- Certificate of completion at the end of the programme
- Paid school holidays (except for the summer period).
Salary & Compensation
312 to 912 euros per month
Language Skills Required
• Native-level English speaker.
• Competence in the Spanish language is not required.
• Recent graduates (last four years) OR university students OR gap years. Any degree!
• No previous teaching experience needed.
• Someone who enjoys working with children and / or young people.
• Energetic and imaginative.
• With no criminal records.
• Qualifications: degree in English OR any degree + TEFL course OR degree in Education
• Conversation practice with up to 28 pupils
• Monthly grant is 912 Euros per month OR 462 Euros per month + full board accommodation with a host family
• Qualifications: any degree
• Conversation practice with up to 14 pupils
• Monthly grant is 862 Euros per month OR 412 Euros per month + full board accommodation with a host family
• Minimum qualifications: any degree OR university students OR gap years.
• Conversation practice with small groups OR assisting the main teacher
• Monthly grant is 312 Euros per month + full board accommodation with a host family
- Online Application
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application