Meddeas is a Spanish organization with presence in five countries and supports multilingual teaching in more than 200 educational centres. They offer language assistant programs and provide consultancy services. Recent graduates from all the main universities in Ireland, the US and the UK have already joined our programmes.
Spain receives 63 million tourists every year thanks to its 41 UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Sites. It has a unique, vibrant and welcoming culture. At the same time it is a Western European country with affordable living standards and high personal security levels. At last but not least, learning Spanish will boost you employability.
What does a language assistant do?
- Deliver conversational English lessons during the requested weekly hours.
- Encourage oral practice in English.
- Explain the culture of your own country.
- Help in other subjects apart from English such as science, art, sport.
- Act as a role model for correct pronunciation and grammar.
- Collaborate with teaching staff in creating teaching materials and planning lessons.