MAXIMO NIVEL participants MAXIMO NIVEL participants

TEFL Certification in Costa Rica—Teach in Latin America!

• Academic Support

Fantastic experience and already employed

So, When I decided I wanted to take a TEFL course I look through several groups but Maximo seemed right from all I read. I signed up, quite easily, and got set up to arrive. In just one month Maximo worked my skills and supported me in all ways to teach me this trade and get me ready to travel and make money. Audra, the main TEFL teacher in Manuel Antonio CR, is phenomenal and supportEd all of us every step of the way. The final week I got a job with Maximo in Peru and I leave for there this week. I could not have asked for a better month of education, teaching experience, or FUN! If you're going to do TEFL, Maximo Nivel is the way to go!

Baby boomer's MAXIMO experience

I am 63 years old and just graduated from TEFL class in Manuel Antonio. I have lived here in Manuel Antonio by myself and had blast. People over 50 or 60 should not be intimidated. This is a safe place if you use common sense. The course is hard work, you are not just paying Maximo Nivel to print you a certificate, but you have something worthwhile when you finish!

• Academic Support

Get a TEFL certification while living in beautiful coastal area of Costa Rica!

At this very moment when I’m writing my Professional Development Paper just hours before our graduation party and looking at a beautiful Costa Rican sunset I can say that this program was fantastic. It is not easy, you will have to work for it, but thats why you call it an intense course! After completing the TEFL course I am ready to roam the world and teach some English to people all around our planet!
Pura Vida!

Incredible experience!

This was my first ever experience in teaching and it was one hell of a ride. I will never forget the incredible time I've had here at Maximo Nivel. It is a very intense course but so worthwhile! The teachers are absolutely amazing (Audra and Dani I adore you!) and give you so much support along the way. You will make friends for life and skills that will apply to so many jobs, teaching or not. The school is situated in the most beautiful location and has such a friendly atmosphere that you will just fall in love with it and never want to leave. Do this course - you won't regret it!

• Academic Support

Life changing TEFL experience!

Great program! Be prepared to work hard and have a lot of fun! The course is very intense but you definitely learn so much and feel totally equipped to teach English when you graduate. The teachers go out of their way to invest in you as a person.

What a month!

The team at Maximo can't be faulted. They're kind, capable, and heaps of fun to be around! Work hardly seems like work when you're surrounded with people like that, not to mention the beautiful facility you get to spend most of your days in. Prepare to learn all about teaching ESL, learn a few valuable life lessons, and leave a piece of your heart in the beautiful Manuel Antonio

Manuel Antonio

I loved my program in Manuel Antonio. The course was very dense and a lot of work, but I learned so much in only four weeks. My TEFL trainer Audra was a dream and a half and the team even helped me line up a job before I graduated. It is so humid I gotta sweat out all my toxins and then some, but I really enjoyed working with the Maximo Nivel team.

Amazing!

Taking the TEFL course in Manuel Antonio was one of the best decisions I have ever made. The class is a decent amount of work but I learned so much over the course of four weeks and I feel well prepared to teach English to ESL students. The instructor, Audra W. is an amazing teacher and she made every class engaging and fun. I woke up excited to go to class everyday! Every part of this course and living in Costa Rica was a great experience. I strongly recommend getting your TEFL certificate with Maximo Nivel!

Lifechanging and unforgettable experience

Maximo Nivel´s TEFL Certification program has been one of the best experiences of my life. I have learned so much more than I ever thought I was going to learn here. You will absolutely learn the technical aspects of being a great English teacher, but you will also learn what it really means to connect with your students. Our trainer Audra was hands down the best instructor i´ve had. She makes you feel very comfortable, especially if you have no previous teaching experience. I certainly didn´t and now I feel totally prepared to plan a lesson and teach a class. I would absolutely recommend this program to anyone wanting to receive top TEFL training.

Wonderful!

I would highly recommend coming to Manuel Antonio to get a TEFL certification. Audra Wooldridge, the instructor is absolutely wonderful and is always available to help. The course is rigorous and prepares you extremely well for the next phase of English teaching. Manuel Antonio is beautiful and my host family allowed me to practice spanish daily. Highly recommend!

Por Que No?

This was, hands down, the greatest experience of my entire life. The moment that I stepped foot into Cosi, I felt home. I was greeted by the most amazing staff and the family vibe was contagious. Audra is MAGICAL. By far, the best teacher that I have ever had. I looked forward to class everyday and the bond that was formed between our group members is indescribable. My host family took me in and treated me like I was one of their own. Take a leap of faith and head to Manuel Antonio. Not to mention, you literally live in paradise. PURA VIDA MAE!

Blessed!

Hello everyone! I just completed the TEFL Certification course here at COSI in Manuel Antonio, and I could not have been more pleased and satisfied with the experience. It was pleasure and I have grown close with many of the employees here. The course and school itself exceeded my expectations and I can't express my gratitude for the amount of care, compassion, and effort put forth by everyone at the school! I would very strongly recommend it to anybody. I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

(By the way, I am neither an employee nor was I bribed to write this, I simply love this place!)

Amazing experience!

I just completed my TEFL certification course in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica and I cannot say enough good things about the experience. This program went above and beyond in meeting my expectations. There is so much support and guidance within the program and it is organized extremely well. I can't imagine having a better experience than I have had with Maximo Nivel.

Audra!!!!

Dope experience all around!!! Audra was the woman!!! lol and everyone who had a hand in the experience was amazing as well!!!!!!!!!!!!! Manuel Antonio is the perfect spot to go for your tefl certificate if you want to have class with a wonderful view and even better vibes!

Maximo Nivel in Manuel Antonio

This is definitely a challenging course; Maximo Nivel delivers your money's worth. The course is well structured, the venue delightful and the staff is professional, warm and helpful. Their current TEFL instructor, Audra W., knows the material inside and out and is there to support and encourage you 24/7. I couldn't have asked for a better program or more qualified instructor!

TEFL certification in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica

I took my TEFL course through Maximo-Nivel Costa Rica. This was one of the greatest experiences of my life! I met amazing people and Audra our trainer was so wonderful and taught us everything we needed to know to begin working as a TEFL teacher. Audra also assisted me in finding my current job in Antigua, Guatemala. I am so happy with my choice of Maximo-Nivel for my TEFL certification.

Best decision thus far

TEFL at COSI-Maximo Nivel is one of the best decisions I ever made. My trainer was phenomenal. She kept class up beat, fun and interesting. I never thought that I could learn so much in such a short time. My trainer and the staff's support was incredible. I felt like everything I needed regarding TEFL was just a question away. I give this course a Pass/Excellent and recommend it to any and everyone who is looking for personal/professional development while traveling!!

Excellent

I spent four weeks in Costa Rica taking the TEFL/TESOL certification program. My instructor, Audra, was focused, talented and motivating. The course was demanding but Audra presented and taught the program in a way that made it fun. She went above and beyond to insure her students left with the confidence and knowledge needed to be a successful teacher.

Life changing

Where to begin. This has been the most amazing four weeks. Costa Rica is one my favorite countries I've traveled to. It is beyond gorgeous and the humans I've met during the course are downright amazing. The course is intense. You learn so much information in such a short amount of time- but that's what makes it so amazing. I have absorbed an insane amount of knowledge in the last four weeks. Not to mention my instructor is one of my favorite humans I've met in a long time! She's full of energy and fun, and you will never be bored in class. 10/10 would recommend this course. Costa Rica is the dream location as well. You can't go wrong.

TEFL Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica

I cannot say enough good stuff about the course. It is amazing to think how much I've learned in the past month. In only four weeks, you will transform into a real teacher with an understanding of ESL. The combination of classroom assignments, teaching practice with Costa Ricans, and teaching observations functions as excellent prep for a career of teaching. The instructor, Audra Wooldridge is incredible and really cares about her student's success. It is very clear that she wants us to reach our maximum potential and is willing to do anything to get us there. Aside from demonstrating excellent teaching every day, she knows the material inside out and ensures that her students feel knowledgeable and prepared. 10/10 would recommend. I cannot imagine a more helpful and life changing course or instructor.

TEFL/TESOL certification in Manuel Antonio

Máximo Nivel provides an incredibly comprehensive TEFL/TESOL certification course. The four-week course begins with a really thorough grounding in critical ESL techniques. TEFL trainer Audra Wooldridge is incredibly well-versed in ESL techniques and in the mechanics and details of English grammar. Furthermore, she is an incredible teacher. Not only does she bring massive amounts of energy to the TEFL certification course each day, but she is amazing at teaching English Language Learners. Doing class observations of Audra and other teachers at Máximo helps TEFL students to ground their book learning in a more real context.

Another great thing about Máximo's course is how much hands-on learning is required. Before week one ends, teaching has begun, and this is a huge asset. It is through teaching mini-lessons and practical teaching that the bulk of the learning is solidified and Máximo Nivel provides ample opportunity for this hands-on approach. Audra was consistently and constantly available to provide feedback and support at every step in the process-- from lesson planning, to teaching, and applying for jobs.

Study with a view!

I have absolutely loved my experience with Maximo Nivel! The course is well structured and the staff are awesome! The TEFL instructor, Audra is an extremely good teacher, she is a pool of knowledge and super supportive throughout the course. TEFL with Maximo Nivel is a good mix of teaching theory, grammar theory and hands on experience. The practical teaching week is a particularly valuable part of the TEFL course, the experience I gained during this week has left me feeling confident and excited to begin my career as an ESL teacher. As the course came to end I was offered a huge amount of support to look for a job, with the support of the Audra and the awesome reputation Maximo Nivel has earned, this has been a quick and painless process. While this is a busy month of study, my classmates and I still had plenty of opportunities to explore this beautiful part of the world in the weekends or after class. The beaches are beautiful and there is an abundance of tours to choose from if you're feeling adventurous!
Would definitely recommend Maximo Nivel to anybody wanting to gain an international qualification to travel with!

Great experience!

I wasn't quite sure what to expect when I signed up for the TEFL course with Maximo Nivel. I am extremely pleased with the program and I feel that it was a great value and a great experience. The teacher, Audra Wooldridge, did a great job of keeping the material and classes engaging, and she managed to challenge us and set the bar high without being discouraging. I would not have wanted an "easy" class. I wanted to be challenged and to learn and grow, and I feel that this course helped me accomplish that. The combination of classroom experience, homework assignments, and practical teaching has given me the confidence to teach students who are at any stage of learning English. I especially appreciated the opportunity to teach Costa Rican students who live in the area. They were a lot of fun to teach, and I am glad that I was able to have a "real-world" teaching experience before applying for a job in Latin America.

What a trip!!

The TEFL Certificate program in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica was an experience I will never forget. The teachers, students, and volunteers made me feel at home in a country far away from anything I knew. Audra Wooldridge was an inspiration to complete this heavy loaded course. Her encouragement and personality made me want to try my hardest in a course that had much more work than I anticipated. The city of Quepos/Manuel Antonio was such an amazing experience. Though the course is challenging, there is plenty of time to do tours, beach days, and the national park. Manuel Antonio will be somewhere that you will want to go back to for the rest of you life.

Structured and stress-free

I am an English teacher in the USA, and I learned a lot from this TEFL course that I can use back in my "real" job. I plan to use my knowledge from TEFL to assist my English Language Learners (ELL) develop important language skills to help them obtain employment and further their education. Maximo Nivel staff are all very supportive and friendly. The coffee is also really great! We have a beautiful view from the school, and I can't say enough about my positive experience here! I highly recommend this course for anyone with any level of teaching background wanting hands-on experience!