Costa Rica: San Jose
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
Year-round; 18-24 month committment required
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian and South African Participants.
Cost in USD
Salary & Compensation
Very competitive local salary + Bonus program; Paid 2x per month
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree preferred
- TEFL, TESOL, or CELTA Certification preferred
- Fluent English; Advanced Spanish required
- 3-5 years professional experience, ideally in sales or client service environment
- Outstanding administrative and organizational skills; exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; excellent writing skills; Must be ready to lead and manage a cross-cultural team.
- Focused on results—increasing matriculations and delivering great client service.
- Adept at setting goals and managing competing priorities. Be the owner of the National Programs area!
- Metric driven; able to understand, analyze, and present data to support business decisions.
- Phone/Video Interview
- Letters of Reference