Country Jumper Spanish—Costa Rica | Guatemala | Peru
MAXIMO NIVEL participants MAXIMO NIVEL participants

Country Jumper Spanish—Costa Rica | Guatemala | Peru

Spanish class

I am currently taking Spanish classes with Margarita in Antigua, Guatemala. She is absolutely fantastic and I am learning at a rather quick pace. She is knowledgeable, a great teacher, and fun to be around. The classroom dynamic is wonderful and it is a perfect mix of hard work and an easy going atmosphere. I intend to keep taking classes with her and improve my Spanish. Gracias!

• Facilities

Learning Spanish with a great cultural extra

My experience with learning Spanish at Maximo Nivel was very positive! It was a really intense course of 4 hours group class and 2 hours private class every day for 2 weeks but it really helped to improve my Spanish. As I already learned the times a few years ago the focus was rather on talking than pure grammar. The teacher was very helpful, attentive and gave me and the other student a great insight into the Peruvian culture. Besides the class I also enjoyed the free salsa classes and guacamole.
Furthermore I felt that Maximo tried to provide safety guidance and information and informed us for example that there was a State of Emergency in the city and how to behave. Still Cusco felt like a really safe place and was an amazing start into my semester abroad in Peru. Thank you!