Costa Rica: San Jose
Year-round; 18-24 month committment required
This Program is open to
Canadian, European and American Participants.
Cost in USD
Salary & Compensation
Very competitive local salary + Bonus program; Paid 2x per month
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
- TEFL, TESOL, or CELTA certification required
- 3-5 years professional experience, ideally managing language institute
- Fluent English; Advanced Spanish required
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; excellent writing skills; strong team skills and a “love” for team training
- Focused on results—increasing matriculations and delivering great client service.
- Adept at setting goals and managing competing priorities. Be the owner of the Academic function!
- Metric driven; able to understand, analyze, and present data to support business decisions.
- Phone/Video Interview
- Letters of Reference