Get Paid to Teach in Amazing Thailand!
Matthew English Service Co., Ltd Header Image Matthew English Service Co., Ltd Header Image

Get Paid to Teach in Amazing Thailand!

Amazing and it experience

The company has taken care of me and provided me with everything I need while I was teaching in Thailand. Kru M made it easy for me to transition from my life in Canada to living in Thailand. She went great lengths talking and getting me a house, processing my travel and work visa documents and gave me teaching advices on how to handle kids and generally Thai people. This is a great company to be with if you want to experience teaching in Thailand.

• Support Services

Why its best to have an agent

To teach in Thailand, I went about it in two ways. Initially,I dealt directly through the school and for my second posting I went through an agent, Matt. I do wholeheartedly recommend the latter. If anyone is wondering what the benefits are please continue reading.
Matt knows the schools and the local community and so can provide helpful up to date information before and when you arrive.
He helps organise all the paper work for you visa run.
Matt makes himself available to assist with any queries. He's dealt with all the problems of teaching abroad so can offer sound advice.
He goes the extra mile for you. In my case,I had to to leave the country before pay day and he organised for my pay to go into the bank 10 days earlier. (soooo helpful)
He treats his clients as professionals.
Matt also is very social and approachable. He loves a chat.

Living and loving Thailand

Working here in Thailand for some time now, I have seen foreigners go through difficulties from taking care of important documents, having not so favorable teaching conditions to adjusting to the culture. I myself had my share of difficulties on these. Matt and Khru M helped me a lot in countless ways in situations that i thought i had no solution to! Both of them have adequate knowledge and experience to handle any visa and contract issues as well as both understand Western and Thai culture's similarities and differences. Their deep understanding of both cultures needs and wants can make any foreigner like me feel good and settled to where I am now. I am grateful for all the help they extended me and all good times I have shared with them and their wonderful kids. When you work with Matt and Khru M, you will be in good hands.

• Support Services

Amazing living in amazing Thailand.

I truly had the time of my life in Thailand and my experience would not have been the same if not for Matt and Kru M.

When it comes to living in Thailand, being able to speak the language can drastically improve your experience. Matthew is fluent in Thai, which allows him to act as, among many other things, a highly efficient middleman. He has a vast understanding of the Thai culture which proves very important when assisting you in getting settled in your new environment. This understanding can translate to excellent advice when it comes to interacting, working and living in Thailand.

On a personal note, Matthew is an exceptional human being who has gone above and beyond for me during my time in Thailand. From seemingly small tasks like fixing my cellphone (which can be incredibly difficult with the language barrier) to larger ones like purchasing a motorcycle. He'll even advise you on the tastiest milk to purchase in 7/11! The day I met Matt was the same day I realized my visa was set to expire. He drove me 6 hours to the border without a moments hesitation and helped me avoid a rather large fine. This is the sort of man and agent you want assisting you in a foreign country.

I can promise you now that when you first meet Matt and Kru M (along with their beautiful kids), you will appreciate their value and the positive influence that they will have on your time in amazing Thailand.

An exhilarating experience

I am currently working in Bangmulnak at a high school right next to Nan river. The town is rich with wildlife, waking up with birds singing and not going to bed without watching a beautiful sunsets. The people here are very friendly and kind and I won't forget to mention the mouthwatering food. To top up my experience Matt and Cru M are always working behind the scenes to ensure that everything runs smoothly, you don't have to worry about a thing! :)

My Experience teaching in Thailand

Working for Matt and Kru M while teaching in Thailand has been a great experience. Both Matt and Kru M have always been very helpful and they genuinely care for all the teachers they employ. It feels as if Matt and Kru M have welcomed me into their family, as they are constantly messaging me, providing me with food, and bending over backwards to make sure I have everything I need. They are amazing people! I highly recommend using Matt and Kru M to work as a teacher in Thailand, and would love to answer any questions about potentially working for them.

Living and teaching Sukhothai

Absolutely loved it was at a big government school reaching m2 to m6 students . Girls high school which was amazing . Agents really did a good job placing us in an environment that we would enjoy and work hard in. A very fulfilling way to earn a salary in paradise . Thai culture and traditions will capture you in every possible way . watch out you might just choose to stay forever.

• Support Services

Helping me to have an unforgettable experience

I was in contact with Matthew before my placement began, and I've had consistent support ever since. As a Westerner, I tend to stress about the unknown details, and Matthew has done everything he can to make me feel more comfortable with the process, especially with obtaining a Non-B visa. He handled all the paperwork behind the scenes so all I had to do was (literally) show up, hand in my paperwork, and come back to pick up the visa the next day. He is fluent in Thai which is incredibly helpful when finding an apartment, and it helps to bridge any communication gaps with the locals. I've had a wonderful experience in Thailand, and the experience I've had with this agency has only enhanced it.

Teaching in Northern Thailand

On my way to my placement in Lamphun I got to stay at Kru M's and Matt's house in Sukothai. Kru M showed me around Sukothai and I picked up some Thai from her. Everything with my placement went smoothly- I saw two different places to live in and picked the one I preferred, met my supervisor and got ready to teach. Overall, Kru M and Matt are very helpful. When I had an issue needing to renew my visa they gave me the help and instruction I needed to fix the problem. They are always very quick to respond to questions I have, and overall are very welcoming, helpful, cool people.

Going through an agency definitely takes the headache out of figuring out paperwork. I've heard of some bad scam agencies out there- so I'm very glad I was connected to this agency. It's without a doubt a very reliable agency with excellent communication!

Great experience

Matt made the daunting paperwork process super easy. They told me exactly what to do and what documentation I needed but they completed all the actual paperwork. They even escorted me to places I needed to go. I felt comfortable, and not at all anxious, about the whole process.
I love my school placement. Everyone is welcoming and helpful.
I have heard that other teachers have had bad experiences with their agents and placements but mine has been great. Having an agent who speaks English and understands the cultural differences is definitely an advantage. I would recommend Matt's services to my friends.