BA: Interior Architecture, Fashion Design & Graphic Design
Marbella Design Academy - SPAIN  Header Image Marbella Design Academy - SPAIN  Header Image

BA: Interior Architecture, Fashion Design & Graphic Design

Best decision I have ever made!!

From the beginning the experience was amazing for me.
Everyone I have been in contact was extremely helpful and kind.
The Academic advisor was very instrumental in my success. The classes are structured to address individual student needs. The courses are focused on getting students ready for the job market.
The instructors are always available to answer questions, at any time. They kept me focused and rooted in my studies.
The program itself was very manageable with my already busy life.
I would say that you will get out of this program what you put in it.
It seems that they have made virtually impossible to fail if you put in the work.
Best decision I have ever made!!

My time at MDA

Hi, I'm Didi a 19 year old from Malta ,whose currently a September 2014 student studying the BA Hons Fashion course at Marbella Design Academy. I chose Marbella Design Academy after coming to see the school, which I'd found listed on the internet as one of Spain's highly recommended design schools. On visiting the Academy I immediately felt a welcoming feeling which was only enhanced after meeting the extremely kind staff. I was given a tour around the academy by the head of fashion who was extremely passionate about the subject and the academy itself ,which made a large impact on me. I was delighted to hear that at the academy the classes were rarely larger than 10, which gives each student a lot of personal time and help from the teachers , unlike many other universities. In my opinion the personal time where you can learn from the teachers knowledge & experiences in the industry are two of the most important things for ones education. I also love that all the students and teachers are always willing to help one another and that everyone gets to know each other on a personal basis.
I currently live in Monda, which is useful for getting to school as its only a 10-15 minute walk away no matter where you live and only a car or bus ride away from Marbella or Malaga. After completing my course at the academy I hope to go on to doing a Masters before launching my own career.