Mandarin House Chinese School in Guangzhou
Mandarin House  Header Image Mandarin House  Header Image

Mandarin House Chinese School in Guangzhou

• Facilities

Do NOT pay the whole cost.

Who can give an advice?

I planned to come to China for advanced training in a university. But i was having long time before the course starts. So i decided to come to china before that course and learn Mandarin language because thereafter i will not have time to start a new language. So i found Mandarin House over the internet and in order to come i need a visa. They requested that i pay the full cost of the beginner course in order to send me the paper required for the visa. I tried to pay online with card or PayPal but their link was not working. So it was a must to pay with a bank draft that my brother did for me. And they told me if i fail to have a visa, they will refund the money except for small amount as a processing fees. after that the Chinese Embassy refused their papers, and told me that they give visa just for governmental institutions. So i told the Mandarin house that and started to request my refund. After a long time of processing, about 2 months, they requested my brother bank information and refused to pay back to me personally. Because he paid on my behalf. OK no problem, i sent the information of my brother account. And until now he did not received anything. And they claim that they sent him the money. And they send to me photos for a proof that the money was sent. Now i think i am going for Ministry of External affairs and the Chinese Embassy in my country to see if they have a solution for this. But i think the whole money is gone about 2400 USD. Note : I payed to them more than 6 months ago.
So Any advice please?
Did anybody have similar experience?