Magister South Africa Programs for Students and Volunteers Participant Reviews

Unforgettable time in Cape Town city

I lived the best experience of all my life in Cape Town. Thanks to Magister and its crew, I learned a lot about South Africa and how this country works. My internship in Urban Design was really enriching and entertaining. I also met a lot of incredible people through Magister who I consider now as friends. The activities you can do are so numerous that you can't hesitate to come in Cape Town to do your internship !

Program: Internship in Architecture and Urban Design in Cape Town

10 / 10

The best work experience of my life

My internship in Cape town was one of the best experience of my life for the moment. It was an incredible opportunity for me to discover the medical engineering, but with a strong social and cultural aspect in Cape town.
I recommend you this experience with Magister !

Program: Medical Engineering Internship in Cape Town SA

Amazing experience in Cape Town

My experience with Magister was incredible. They helped me with everything when I arrived: how things work in Cape Town, what to do there and who to meet. Thus, I met a lot of people who became my friends. We did a lot of activities and had a lot of fun. My internship was also a huge step in my life as I learnt a lot. Thank you Magister !

Program: Business Administration Internship in Immigration Company

Cape Town story

Thanks to the magister crew for making this opportunity possible for me! Nicky was always very personally involved and leads her company with all her heart. I hope to come back once!! The internship was challenging in a good way.

Program: Cape Town Solar Manufacturing Company Internship

Great experience

This work experience in South Africa will be an unforgettable one. I learnt a lot in my work and about this wonderful country, I'll be back soon !! Thank you to Magister and Nicky to gave me this opportunity!

Program: Cape Town Solar Manufacturing Company Internship

Meaningful experience

This was the time of my life. I had the feeling of really meaning something to these kids and community. The people really try to do something special and not just 'pretend'. Of course not everything is arranged as european wise efficient but you get use to it. Magister helped me perfectly as far as I'm concerned, their employees where always ready for every (weird) question I had.. Also did some cool stuff like skydiving and memorable drinks. Special thanks to Nicky van Dyk of Magister who maintained contact with me on a very personal level and really cares for my wellbeing.

Program: Enrich Lives in Autism School in Cape Town, South Africa

A unique experience !

So hard to find basically a internship in Architecture in my home country but in South Africa it was an illusion for me .. until I found Magister ! Great experience, great people, great city of Cape Town !
One word: Unforgettable

Program: Architecture Internship in Top South African Practice

10 / 10

Best experience have ever had!

As a French student moving so far from my home I was very excited but I relied on the capability for Magister to help me spend a great trip, and it was completely the case! I was supported all the duration of my internship. I met a lot of people from different origin, backgrounds, and learn many things in a dynamic team within my company !

I highly recommend !

Program: Challenging Marketing Internship in Cape Town Travel

Volunteer experience in Cape Town

My volunteering experience was incredible during my 4 months stay. I will never forget the people I worked with and the people I worked for. This is an amazing experience that every student should do once in his life.

Program: Challenging Volunteer Positions in a Youth Organization

Time with Magister in Cape Town

Been in Cape Town for 5 months and Magister helped me find a house and internship. The house was situated in the nice Bo-Kaap and my internship was educating and sometimes fun. Good work from the whole magister crew as they helped with every small or big problem I had and organized cool activities like hiking tablemountain, shark cage diving and skydiving.

Program: Business Administration Internship in Engineering Company