Education for Children Living on the Street in India
Love Volunteers participant with two local kids Love Volunteers participant with two local kids

Education for Children Living on the Street in India

Unforgettable Experience

I spent ten weeks working with street and slum children in Delhi and at the end it felt like it had not been long enough. The kids are full of energy and are so eager to learn that putting in effort on my part came naturally. They are all so full of love and every day I was treated with hugs and kisses from the little ones. I would recommend this experience to anyone. If you like interacting with children, you'll love it and if you are not used to interact with them, you'll learn to love it!

• Love Volunteers responded to this review April 08, 2017 at 6:19 PM

Dear Loren,

Thanks so much for your commitment and dedication to our Street Children program in Delhi! What a difference you have made to the lives of the children and your impact will be long lasting even though the time spent seems short.

Thanks for sharing your experience to encourage others to continue your excellent work :-)

We wish you all the very best for the future and would love to have you back as a Love Volunteer anytime.

The Team @ Love Volunteers.

Highly recommended program

I thoroughly enjoyed my time in India! The accommodation far exceeded what I was expecting. I felt safe and was very comfortable. I highly recommend this program to anyone!

• Love Volunteers responded to this review April 12, 2016 at 6:27 PM

Hi Dante,

Thanks for this - it's always great to hear that the programs have exceeded volunteer expectations - and they so often do!

All the best for the future,
    The Team @ Love Volunteers