Live TEFL Prague course with Job Guarantee
Live TEFL Prague Header Image Live TEFL Prague Header Image

Live TEFL Prague course with Job Guarantee

Awesome TEFL Program

Amazing course! I received so much help and guidance before I even arrived in Prague and also throughout the course. All of the TEFL trainers are so full of knowledge and they are also really lovely people who care so much about the students. It was a very challenging course but you are given so much assistance and support from all of the staff. Not only did I learn about how to become a better teacher but I also had such an enjoyable time and made so many memories. I am so happy that I chose Live TEFL Prague because I think it is the best TEFL course out there :)

LiveTEFL Prague

All around the world, the first requirement that most employers in the ELT market seek in candidates is a CELTA or 'equivalent'. In my experience, LiveTEFL Prague, with its knowledgeable instructors and rigorous running, does indeed have the 'E' factor!

Live TEFL Prague

Thoroughly enjoyable and useful insight into the world of teaching English as a foreign language, great access to materials, assistance and feedback. Teaching classes from the first week doesn't seem as daunting due to the amount of support received. The course also allows for a great deal of exploring the beautiful city of Prague. Would wholeheartedly recommend it.

Great experience!

This course is great - the teachers, the method of teaching and the job support are all excellent for a certificate in TEFL. The teachers are all approachable, friendly and knowledgeable. Furthermore, they all have a different style of teaching which made me feel more comfortable about developing my own style. The method of teaching is also great - you get to learn about Czech culture and language and meet real Czech students. The practical component is completed intensively with the theory component, which is hard work at the time but when I reflect upon my experience - it was worth it. I have learned so much about the practical aspects of teaching that other courses may not be able to provide you with. The job support is also very good and Prague is the right environment to find a job as a teacher relatively easily. I definitely recommend this course - I have made great friends and have been able to experience a beautiful city right in the heart of Europe.

The gateway to Prague

Doing my TEFL course with Live TEFL is a continually rewarding experience. The class was structured out very well and had all the info needed to really get into teaching english. Some of the classmates stayed in Prague and have all found jobs, and some of the others took their certificates elsewhere. My favorite aspect of the course is the real teaching experience during the course by working with students. Also you get support from the school before, during, and after the course with regards to finding work, or housing. The classroom is set in a beautiful Prague atmosphere and very close to everything.

Great program

It is a great program with an amazing staff. If you want a course that will introduce teaching and will give you a great foundation then this is the course for you. Prague is a very fun city and the atmosphere of the course meant that I made many friends during my time with the course.

• Course Instructor

Great experience, amazing staff, incredible city

Do it. It's more than worth it. You'll love it. The city is very affordable, fun, interesting and beautiful. The program is intense but useful. You teach a number of lessons, you get great feedback. Your teachers work with you every step of the way and the program's staff makes the transition to the city a lot easier than it otherwise would be.

Live TEFL is the BEST!

I researched many different program in many different countries before I settled on the Live TEFL program. I am very glad that I did. I made some lifelong friends, but not just my peers within the program but also with the staff and other teachers. They were all so friendly and helpful with everything that was going on, including adjusting to life abroad. I would recommend Live TEFL to anyone looking to embark on a worthwhile journey into ESL teaching abroad. My only regret is that I can only complete the course once!

• Course Instructor

Incredible intensive introduction to English teaching

Live TEFL Prague was the perfect introduction to teaching English as a foreign language. This course provided us with a great balance between theoretical instruction on teaching and practical application with real-life students. The distinction between the modules of language awareness, methodology, teaching skills and lesson planning allowed us both a solid grounding in each area of teaching and access to various current teachers of English who were able to impart their impressive knowledge to us. Thorough feedback after each teaching practice allowed us to be able to independently develop professional and well-structured lessons in just four short weeks. The members of Spěváček were all incredibly helpful and welcoming, making integrating into the language school and life in Prague very smooth. Having finished this programme, I feel confident in going out to teach English to students of a wide range of abilities and ages. I would highly recommend Live TEFL Prague to anyone considering becoming qualified in teaching English.

My 4-week teacher training course

As soon as I arrived in the building on my first day of training I felt completely at ease and welcome. Throughout the course, I was overwhelmed by the amount of support that was provided not only from the Training Teachers but everyone in the Offices. This support alongside the well-structured content of the course, thoroughly prepared me for Teaching English as a Foreign Language.

The course includes a perfect balance between theory lessons, equipping trainees with a set of useful teaching skills, as well as providing plenty of opportunities for practical teaching experiences. The practical experience in teaching English lessons to existing Czech students was the most beneficial of all as it allowed me to put the my knowledge, gained throughout the course, into practice in a realistic teaching environment.

After having just Graduated from the 4 week TEFL Course I now feel prepared to go out a teach English as a Foreign Language.

Thank you Live TEFL Prague.

Great intensive course

The Live TEFL course is very well organised and intensive. The teachers are all great, lovely and friendly as well. The course offers a lot of practical experience with real students - seems scary at first but great practice. The support with accommodation, banking, mobile phones and just generally transitioning to life in another country is brilliant.

The course is in a fantastic location, in a really beautiful part of Prague and very close to the center. I'd recommend this course to anybody thinking of getting a TEFL certificate in Prague.

Improving Your Life One Lesson at a Time

You probably want to know the truth about Live TEFL Prague. Is it worth it? Yes, yes, yes. I can without a doubt say that opting for this course has been the best decision of my life. I needed an opportunity to get started with teaching somewhere and this course delivered in every possible way.

Do you think I am lying? Well, let me tell you that I am now having fun teaching around Prague, earning enough to get by on my own, and enjoying everything the Czech Republic has to offer.

During the course I had all the support I needed and if there were any complications they got quickly resolved. The teachers were just brilliant and fully prepared me for my future work. Before coming to the Czech Republic I got my master's degree in Teaching English so you can trust me when I say that Live TEFL covers most of the important stuff that usually takes a lot of time to learn.

What next? Just do it. As Theodore Roosevelt once said: "In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing."

So do not do nothing, take control of your life, join the Live TEFL Prague, and become a better person and teacher than you were yesterday. See you on the other side.

Excellent TEFL course

A well balanced course, with invaluable practical teaching experience. A fantastic group of teachers who provide invaluable support during and after the course. Thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it, despite the hard work!

LiveTEFL August 2015

LiveTEFL was a great place to get my teaching career started. I’ve had friends do their TEFL courses online or in less intensive courses and they felt their experience was not as hands-on or practical as I describe mine. LiveTEFL allowed me to teach real students and practice the useful information I received in class. The environment was professional but friendly, with most everyone willing to lend a helping hand and greet me with patience and kindness (even when I broke the communal coffee machine which seemed like the worst thing one could do on their first day). The teachers and staff were super kind and I could tell they genuinely wanted their trainees to succeed.

As for the intensity of the course (which most reviews seem to mention) I definitely agree. The course is intense but really trains you how to teach at your finest level. The lesson planning may seem meticulous but it truly prepares you for every scenario that can arise. The course is intense but really sets you up for success.

If you are coming to Prague, I would definitely choose this school. They not only help you become a prepared, confident teacher but also help you adjust to your environment, introduce you to other great teachers, and guide you through the changes that come with setting up in a new city.

Go for it!

I took the TEFL course in Prague in August 2015 and I have to say that I really enjoyed the month because I learned so much. The instructors are competent, professional, enthusiastic and always happy to answer all questions. The best part was that we had a lot of practical classes from the first week on and therefore we gained a lot of experience with real language students (I already miss them!!). Having a lot of practical classes also means that a lot of time has to be dedicated to lesson planning, so the month was really intense and demanding, but also fun and rewarding.

The library is well-organised and you can find a lot of helpful books for all purposes. TEFL students have access to computers, printers and other facilities 24 hours a day and it is possible to stay in school to prepare classes after office hours, which is really important sometimes. Spevacek is located in the center of Prague and is easy to reach by public transport. The school is surrounded by coffee shops, international and czech restaurants, a farmers market and ice cream places.

We have learned so much and I can truly recommend this school to anyone who is looking for a qualitative and well-organised TEFL course.
I would like to thank Ria, Dita, Marc, Kate, Jana, Lucie, Gabby and all staff members for their patience and dedication!

Priceless experience

I have just taken the Live TEFL Prague course and I would certainly recommend this company to any other applicants for many reasons. This intense and very often demanding month gave me a lot. Great, competent teachers who were always ready to share their experience, friendly and family-like environment of Spevacek language school and helpful administrative support throughout the whole course organizing everything from accommodation to get-togethers, it all led to a wonderful month.
My favorite part was definitely tacking practice followed by highly appreciated constructive and complex feedback sessions, which enabled the personal growth. I studied teaching of English at university, yet, I find this experience priceless, providing me with a deeper insight and possibly opening new door.

• Course Instructor

The most challenging month in my life, though bringing the biggest changes

I must admit I made great decision to take the live TEFL course in Prague for more reasons. First of all I wanna thank for organisation and wonderfull attitude of everyone involved. Trainers are so kind and professional, management as well :-) Beside tones of knowledge I have got also chance to meet like minded, kind friends. When I compare who I was in the beginning and in the end of the course, I can tell huge difference. I gained the self confidence a lot thanks to the teaching practise and especially very constructive and encouraging feed back. I also appreciated that all our needs (as trainees) were reflected --- f.i. we were assisted by planning a lesson as some of us had difficulties with that. Great support. And now? Doors to becoming a teacher of English are opened and I am ready to walk in, being well prepared, enthusiastic and encouraged.

Live TEFL

This is a really intense course and it will challenge you in EVERY WAY imaginable. However, the teachers and trainers are incredibly helpful and give really constructive criticism. There were some inconsistencies in the way individuals were graded by different instructors, which was really confusing and frustrating at times. It seemed unfair at times to expect students to change personal stylistic choices based on who was evaluating them. The job guidance and resume assistance could have been more intensive in discussing *how* to actually apply for a job and what to expect as a teacher, but it is covered.
All in all this is a really great class! I learned a lot about how to lesson plan and the importance of using relevant topics. This class also put an emphasis on the importance of student needs and how to better manage a classroom in that regard. It's a solid course!

Good Start in Prague

The Live TEFL course is a good option for those looking to start teaching here in Prague. Though time-consuming and somewhat demanding, overall the course is high quality and prepares you well for English teaching jobs. Additionally, there is a solid level of support offered in terms of navigation of the city, help with finding apartments, the visa process and job searching.

Go to Prague!

This was a great experience and has set me up for forthcoming opportunities to teach. It was a very good program, very intense with additional study hours spent outside the course. There was some time spent at local attractions, lunch and cafes. This school is centrally located and the city is very inexpensive. Overall, the program and culture of the country is very relaxed yet professional. This is a great program to enhance your teaching CV or give new a solid foundation to a new career.

Thank you LIVE TEFL.

A Challenging and Rewarding Experience

LiveTEFL has an intense program that prepares you for teaching English under many conditions. They have a well thought out methodology and training regime.

The trainers are top notch, too, at once engaging and intensely analytical about the work of teaching English. The support staff is also outstanding. Along with the accompanying Spevacek language school, it makes for a very busy and collegial environment.

Prague, of course, is a great place to visit or live.

Overall Impressed

Overall, I was quite impressed with LiveTEFL Prague. The course was intense, as promised, but manageable. Coming from an education background, I found this course very informative and beneficial. Whether someone plans on teaching English or not, the faculty and staff at Spevacek impart wisdom that makes you a better educator, no matter your background or field. The TEFL instructors boast an impressive amount of experience between them and clearly know what they are doing. In addition to the staff at Spevacek, the facility itself is very good. There is a lot of material available for students and new teachers to use, including computers and online resources, textbooks, office equipment, etc. I would recommend this course to others seeking to acquire TEFL certification, especially in Prague.

Live TEFL Prague

Live TEFL Prague taught me so much about what it takes to become a teacher of English as a foreign language. If I were to do this program again I would look more into the visa process on my own beforehand, for I was a little unprepared for what we were told, especially in regards to having to wait for a salary to come in while we waited for the visa to be approved.

Live TEFL March 2015

I arrived in Prague and was met at the airport and had all of my accommodation arranged and ready.
I had great fun on the course with my colleagues despite it being a small group. The lesson practice was really good experience and something that zoo don't get from an online course.
The job application help was really useful and the video really made a difference for applications.
All of the trainers were really good fun and had great knowledge and experience, which the were excellent at sharing with us.
At the end of the course I started a job with Spevacek teaching lessons around Prague, which was a great experience.
The skills I gained really helped me with my career that I have now embarked on in Switzerland, which is not in teaching, but I use man of the skills I learned.
I highly recommend the course to anyone thinking of getting into TEFL as it is a great experience that will prepare you for a career in teaching.