Summer part time Job in Rimini, Italy at Life Club
- Au Pair
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
Please contact us for a specific date
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
Salary & Compensation
Weekly wage from 100 to 300 plus free accommodation
The right kind of person for Life:
* Personality and Image are important.
* You'll be representing the club and you will need to present yourself to other people in an attractive, enthusiastic and friendly way.
* If you are a shy person then this program won't suit you.
* It's vital that you enjoy dancing, nightlife and talking to all sorts of people.
* English or Italian required, other languages such as German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish or Danish are beneficial.
* Age required min.18 / max. 25.
We offer a unique way to live the Summertime. You will meet people from all over the world and have a lot of fun every night. 90% of our staff is composed by students who want to have a new experience abroad, learn some Italian and about Italian culture and usually plan to travel around Italy before or after they worked in Rimini.
You will be here to have a good time, meet some new people, tan on the beach, finance a month in Italy, enjoy good drinks and company and boogie to some tunes- but the fact is you must work to enjoy these luxuries.
This is not a free vacation. Do what you will in your free time, but work when its time to work, obey to few rules, be kind, respect others and respect yourself.
- Written Application