Youtube content creator - St.Petersburg, Moscow
Liden & Denz Intercultural Institute of Languages St. Petersburg, Moscow and Riga Header Image Liden & Denz Intercultural Institute of Languages St. Petersburg, Moscow and Riga Header Image

Youtube content creator - St.Petersburg, Moscow

It was a fun and serious experience at the same time!

For my 4th time at Liden & Denz I decided to come as an intern. I had lots of fun creating videos, interacting with students, others interns and the staff! I was really sad to leave. For me it was not only a work experience but also a human experience! Thank you Liden & Denz!

The best gap semester ever!

I had an amazing time interning for 5 months with Liden & Denz. This was my second time with the company and I had the opportunity to fill a full-time video-blogging position. As the internship progressed I was given more responsibilities, such as reorganizing the YouTube channel. I really felt like I had the opportunity to grow and develop my skills. Overall, I was given a great amount of creative freedom and was allowed to pursue topics that interested me. The entire staff was very supportive and I felt like the internship experience really complemented my academic experience nicely. What an amazing way to spend my gap semester!!

• Liden & Denz Intercultural Institute of Languages St. Petersburg, Moscow and Riga responded to this review August 18, 2017 at 3:10 AM

Thank you Ryan! It was a pleasure working with you!