Rebuilding Nepal through Volunteering Tour
Nepal: Kathmandu, Lalitpur, Patan
- Building & Construction Projects
- Volunteer Management
This Program is open to
Cost in USD
USD 575 per person
- Airport pickup and drop-off services
- 6 Nights accommodation at 3 stars standard hotels on twin sharing, bed and breakfast based
- Every morning orientation about cleanup program.
- Surface transportation
- Expert tour guide
- Entry Fees
- Volunteering tools (Globes, Mask and Helmets)
- All the meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Farewell Dinner
- Guest House
- Time: You must agree to volunteer up to three (3) hours of your time.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, in good physical condition,
- Volunteers need to have a working knowledge of tools, building and good with their hands and/or ability to connect with people in extremely difficult conditions.
- Excellent communication skills
- An empathy with volunteers and an understanding of their needs
- Online Application