Learn Greek in Greece
Greece: Chania, Crete
Throughout the year
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants.
Cost in USD per week
750 US DOLLARS (600 EUROS)
* An intensive two-weeks course includes
* Visit to a museum, to an exhibition etc.
* A meal together with all the students and the teachers in a tavern or a restaurant in the town
* A short live presentation of folk or Cretan music in the school premises and a presentation of slides and/or a video tape showing Greece and Greek civilization
* Teaching materials are given to the students free of charge along with materials concerning the town and the facilities it offers for taking advantage of one's leisure time.
* When finishing a course a certificate is issued for each student containing exact details of the type, the length and the time the course took
Language Skills Required
- Online Application