Ultimate 120-hour TEFL Course

1. Home
  2. Providers
  3. Let's TEFL
  4. Ultimate 120-hour TEFL Course

At Let's TEFL we bring 15 years of experience to our ultimate accredited online TEFL course. Our one simple package gives you everything you need to deliver fun, educational lessons - and it comes with our job placement service!

Here's what makes our course so unique:

The right training:

Our course focuses on 5 key areas, essential for the modern ESL world:

- Introduction to teaching

- Content for classes

- Teaching skills

- Preparing for lessons

- Managing students

With this training, a mobile-friendly course, and accreditation by WTEFLAC, you'll learn all the essential skills and knowledge with ease.

The right length:

From our experience teaching overseas, we believe any course under 120-hours in length can't provide enough training for new teachers. Similarly, online courses lasting for hundreds of hours fail to truly provide additional value. That's why we created ONE single option - a concise and complete 120-hour course with all you could need.

The right support:

All our course graduates get FREE access to our job placement service + FREE access to our job training course to help you land great, high paid jobs overseas.

Program Highlights

Accredited by The World TEFL Accrediting Commission!

Job placement money-back guarantee!

Live tutor support - from real teachers!

FREE employment training course!

FREE certificate shipping!

Program Reviews

Most Recent
×

Convenient and truly great support

- United Kingdom

April 6, 2018

Their online tutors really made a huge difference for me. I was a little bit apprehensive about teaching as i'm not a great public speaker, but after talking with their tutors who have been through this all themselves it really made a huge difference. 10/10 for support without a question. With the course itself it was a little different than I had expected. I think I expected it to be more about all of the finer grammar rules to learn etc (which partly it was), but I wasn't expecting there to be modules on managing a classroom, creating lessons plans, using teaching methodologies, or targeting different motivational and the like. It's surprisingly fascinating, and has helped me to really feel prepared to go out there and teach.

A great use of time and money

March 27, 2018

I recently finished Let's TEFL's ultimate 120-hour TEFL course after studying for about 3 or 4 weeks - adding about 4 days for the certificate to arrive in the mail. One word to describe the experience - GREAT.

I wasn't so suree about taking an online TEFL/TESOL course but their pre-enrollment advice was really helpful and after answering a thousand questions i took the plunge and i'm glad I did so. The course was full of detailed examples and all the lessons and modules build a clear picture of how to teach through a huge range of topics and scenarios. My certificate came in the mail today and i'm really happy with my investment.

Good for an online TEFL

- China

February 8, 2018

For an online course I think this was a good choice because it is professional, has accreditation, and the certificate looks good. Some of the quiz are quite difficult but eventually I passed all of the course. If you want to teach I think this is good for the theory and understanding. But you need to be good at studying by yourself. If you aren't good at studying and making notes like this then perhaps classroom courses would be more suitable for you.

Absolutely worth every penny

- England

January 21, 2018

For years now i've dreamt of living in Asia and going backpacking. I have finally finished university and decided that it's now or never.

I put a lot of research into which TEFL course I would purchase, and i'm very happy with the course and service from Let's TEFL. Their team must have answered a hundred questions from me before I even enrolled, and they were always happy to help.

Perhaps i'm just a bit of a geek but I enjoyed the course and sitting the quizzes at the end the modules. I wouldn't say it's difficult but it's a good challenge.

When I finished the course I requested that they have the certificate notorised as my friend told me this is useful when applying for jobs in China. They helped me to get this done, and I just paid for the lawyer to have the notorisation done. After this it took just over 2 weeks and I received the certificate - the whole process was very smooth and professional.

Whilst this was happening they also got me an online teaching position where I've been earning £15 per class. Aside from the money it's been very useful at practicing my teaching before starting a real job in China which they've also helped me to find.

I've already earned more than the course fee back since graduating, and i'm thoroughly pleased with the course, their customer support team, and the job support which they've given me.

Super helpful!!

- Ireland

January 4, 2018

Hey everyone! The people at Let's TEFL helped me so much through this course and I couldn't thank them enough.

The course took me through 5 or 6 sections and I learned everything from the foundations of grammar, punctuation, sentences types, tenses etc to teaching language techniques such as speaking, reading, listening and writing. It also taught me how to prepare lessons for children and older adults, and how to analyse a class to make sure that I teach them in a way that's right for their needs.

After the main course there's a second course (or a dessert course if you will) which also gave me some really interesting info on preparing for jobs, and what schools look for when hiring new teachers.

I completed both courses and have received my TEFL certification, and also have got a job in Chinaaaa! They helped me to apply for a job placement and now i'm gathering the documents for the visa process. Hopefully I can start in March and the job placement even includes an in-class training course and free Chinese lessons!!

I'm really happy with this as i've heard some horror stories from friends who were scammed with fake teaching jobs advertised online, so having help from Justin and Emma with this job placement has really put my mind at ease. A big thank you from me!

Suprisingly useful

- United Kingdom

December 19, 2017

I was looking for some way to go and travel after uni and I'm very happy I found Let's Tefl.

I completed the course in about 3 weeks, have already passed a Skype interview with a school in china and I'm now getting the documents together for the visa application!

Verrrrrrry happy with the path life is going down!!

Very thorough

December 19, 2017

It wasn't especially difficult to complete the course, I just sat down for an hour or two each evening and finished it in a couple of weeks. The lessons are set out clearly, starting with the basics of the English language and building up with teaching skills.

After the course you face an assessment in which you need to pass an exam, and then create your own lesson plan and supporting material. I was a little nervous about this, but it's actually surprisingly fun and really helped to consolidate what i'd been learning. After submitting the assessment my work was marked in about 3-4 days and I received a pass with some feedback on what I did well and what I could have improved.

Since completing the course they've also helped me to land a job in Beijing starting in February which i'm extremely happy about. All I needed to do was to submit some documents, proof of ID etc, and have 2 Skype interviews - the first with a recruiter and the second with the school. Overall i'm very pleased with this course as getting training and a job for $300 was a great deal.

Thanks for the great support during my course!

December 10, 2017

To start with i’d like to thank Emma at Let’s TEFL for the great support she provided throughout my enrolment. She was incredibly helpful each time I had a question and made the whole process stress-free.

Apart from the great support, the course material itself provided me with what I feel is a really strong foundation of teaching skills. Some of the things i’ve learned through this course include:

-How to prepare lesson plans based on methodologies such as PPP, TTT and TBL.
-How to teach tenses such as the Past Perfect Continuous.
-How to alter lessons to engage children/teenagers/adults and also beginners/advanced students.
-How to test students using Concept Checking Questions

Despite growing up with English as my native tongue, I was surprised to see how much of the language I took for granted without understanding the structures behind it - such as with the tenses or categories of verbs etc. To be honest, I wasn’t sure what I could really learn from the course, but I soon realised there’s a big gap between being able to speak English and being able to teach it. Certainly happy to have chosen this TEFL course.

Thanks!

• Open to All Ages

• Worldwide

• $100-300

• With our Ultimate 120-hour TEFL Course you'll learn how to:

- Teach children, teenagers, and adults.
    - Develop speaking, reading, writing, and listening skills.
    - Create lesson plans based on teaching methodologies.
    - Plan fun and effective lesson activities.
    - Manage classes and test students.

And you'll also get:

- Free employment training course.
    - Free job placement service

• Apartment/Flat

Dormitory

• FREE job placement service and employment training to help you find exciting, well-paid jobs overseas!

• Language Skills Required