Volunteer in Colombia with Single Mothers & Elderly
- Disability Issues
- Grassroots Organization
- Health Care
- Public Health
- Senior Citizens
- Social Work
- Tree Planting
- Volunteer Management
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* Food: Two meals per day, with authentic, fresh and healthy ingredients from the local market.
* Accommodations: you can stay in our Center, at a home stay family, or in a house shared with other volunteers and depending on the availability it will be in a single or shared room. In any case it will be clean, bright and comfortable, we also provide linens.
* Local phone calls and utilities.
* Free access to Computers and Wireless Broadband Internet
* Laundry facilities
* Personalized Volunteer Placement in our Programs, based on your skills and interests.
* Unconditional support from staff and coordinators who will help you in any situation and who will be there for you through out all the process.
* An emergency line, 24 hours 7 days a week, for you and your family abroad to call.
* We will provide all the information you'll need about the country; how you can travel to different areas in Colombia, sight seeing and tourist information.
- Group living
- Independent living
We take people from all over the world that enjoy traveling, are energetic and sensitive, have a good sense of humor, motivation, enthusiasm, tolerance and love.
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application