- Disability Issues
- Grassroots Organization
- Health Care
- Public Health
- Senior Citizens
- Social Work
- Tree Planting
- Volunteer Management
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
18 to 70 years old
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Cost in USD
from as low as USD 150 per week
* Food: Two meals per day, with authentic, fresh and healthy ingredients from the local market.
* Accommodations: you can stay in our Center, at a home stay family, or in a house shared with other volunteers and depending on the availability it will be in a single or shared room. In any case it will be clean, bright and comfortable, we also provide linens.
* Local phone calls and utilities.
* Free access to Computers and Wireless Broadband Internet
* Laundry facilities
* Personalized Volunteer Placement in our Programs, based on your skills and interests.
* Unconditional support from staff and coordinators who will help you in any situation and who will be there for you through out all the process.
* An emergency line, 24 hours 7 days a week, for you and your family abroad to call.
* We will provide all the information you'll need about the country; how you can travel to different areas in Colombia, sight seeing and tourist information.
- Group living
- Independent living
We take people from all over the world that enjoy traveling, are energetic and sensitive, have a good sense of humor, motivation, enthusiasm, tolerance and love.
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application