Learn Spanish and Immerse yourself in Guatemala culture!
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
• Private shuttle transport to and from the airport in Guatemala City for international arrival and departure.
• 20 hours a week of private Spanish lessons with a highly experienced teacher at the Learn and Help Spanish Academy in central Antigua, only 4 blocks from the Central Park.
• All study materials, worksheets and homework necessary for classes.
• Walking orientation tour of Antigua, including how to navigate the streets, location of key places and heritage.
• 24-hour support from the Humanity First’s Learn and Help Academy staff
• Three cultural immersion activities with your instructor in Antigua to practice what you learn in a real-life setting, such as visiting fincas, museums, and historical sites in Antigua.
• An introduction to Humanity First's programs in Guatemala. You will be given a tour of the Humanity First academy, Masroor Ahmad school and the upcoming hospital to experience the programs that your fees and donation are directly helping to fund.
• Accommodation with a local Guatemalan family including daily meals, shared or private room and bathroom, internet, purified water, hot showers and a family with which you can to practice conversational skills. All accommodation is located in Antigua and only a short walk to the Learn and Help Academy, Humanity First office, restaurants and key locations.
• Free wi-fi, computer access, purified water and coffee at the Humanity First office and academy.
• Certification of your studies and level of spanish fluency at the completion of your studies.
- Online Application