Semester Abroad in Blue Mountains!
Subjects & Courses
- Food Science
- Public Management
January, April, July, September
Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter
This Program is open to
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants.
Cost in USD
* Cost includes tuition only. Students are free to choose up to 4 subjects per term.
* Health Insurance (OSHC): Budget approximately AUD400 for a six month stay.
* You can choose to stay (subject to availability) with other Blue Mountains students in a shared apartment located only 15 minutes from the Sydney campus for USD 295 per week (room only). The 3 and 4 single bedroom apartments are equipped with crockery and cutlery as well as bed linen, a television, Internet access, kitchenette coin-operated laundry facility. Students can also choose to find, with the help of our Student Coordinator, their own accommodation in or around Sydney with a range of options being available.
- Group living
- Guest House
- Independent living
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Phone/Video Interview
- Physical Exam/Health Records
- Written Application