Semester Abroad in Blue Mountains!
Subjects & Courses
- Food Science
- Public Management
January, April, July, September
Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* Cost includes tuition only. Students are free to choose up to 4 subjects per term.
* Health Insurance (OSHC): Budget approximately AUD400 for a six month stay.
* You can choose to stay (subject to availability) with other Blue Mountains students in a shared apartment located only 15 minutes from the Sydney campus for USD 295 per week (room only). The 3 and 4 single bedroom apartments are equipped with crockery and cutlery as well as bed linen, a television, Internet access, kitchenette coin-operated laundry facility. Students can also choose to find, with the help of our Student Coordinator, their own accommodation in or around Sydney with a range of options being available.
- Group living
- Guest House
- Independent living
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Phone/Video Interview
- Physical Exam/Health Records
- Written Application