Volunteer Placements in Australia
- Childcare & Children
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Public Health
- Social Work
- Youth Development
3-6 Months, 7-12 Months
Placements begin in January or July.
Worldwide, Canadian and American Participants. This Program is also open to Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- Interview (face-to-face or by phone)
- Pre-departure briefing
- In-country orientation
- Food & accommodation
- Pocket money
- 24/7 emergency support
- Group living
Salary & Compensation
Volunteer - Food and Accommodation Provided
Essentials (for outdoor education and recreation):
- First Aid Certificate and drivers license required.
- Must be 20+ years of age for OEG.
- Experience of camping and/or environmental education and
- a good degree of fitness.
- Online Application
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Phone/Video Interview
- Letters of Reference
- Written Application