Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator
Latin American Foundation for the Future Header Image Latin American Foundation for the Future Header Image

Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator

Great Monitoring and Evaluation Position

Wroking at LAFF as a Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor has been an amazing experience.
The amount of learning opportunities presented on a daily basis makes the routine very dynamic. The challenges for M&E are many but the commitment of the whole team and the possibility of improving our services to our partners makes it a very fulfilling job.
LAFF is a small NGO, which gives every volunteer the opportunity to see and understand many different aspects of the organization and the different impacts we can have with our partners. It's like an intensive course on the challenges and opportunities for small NGO's working in the front of the development field.
The city of Cusco is a very interesting place to live and there is always something to do in your free time, the social and cultural aspects of the city is probably the reason why there are so many tourists and expats living here. I have no doubt that my period here with LAFF will have a great impact in my future, both from a professional point of view as well as personally.
I would recommend this position to anyone interested in learning and gaining field experience in international development while working in an amazing city with a very competent team.