Nursing Volunteer in Outpatient or Inpatient Paediatrics
- Childcare & Children
- English Teaching
- Health Care
- Health Education
- Public Health
5-8 Weeks, 7-12 Months, 3-6 Months, 9-12 Weeks, Multiple Year
All dates are Available
Australian, Canadian, American, British, Irish, Kiwi and Worldwide Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
Salary & Compensation
This is a volunteer position with a preferred 1 month minimum commitment up to 6+months. A small monthly allowance can be provided to help cover some basic costs such as food & housing for commitments of 2+ months.
- Registered in home country; preference for nurses with sound paediatric experience but not essential.
- Teaching and supervising experience.
- Committed to providing compassionate care to patients and families.
- Ability to interact with people from various countries and backgrounds with tact, diplomacy and poise.
- Demonstrated leadership, integrity, and a confidence–inspiring attitude.
- Experience practicing medicine in a low or middle-income country would be a plus.
- Letters of Reference
- Phone/Video Interview