China: Beijing, Guangzhou and 2 other cities
Please visit our website for details
American, Australian, Canadian, European and Kiwi Participants.
Cost in USD per week
- The LanguageCorps TeachChina program fee includes all of the above.
- The following are NOT Included:
* Personal expenses
* Airfare to Cambodia and to China
Salary & Compensation
Your salary will be up to 6200RMB per month (approximately USD 900) or more if you have classroom teaching experience. You will be given free accommodations in a shared apartment, with your only expense being utilities and phone. Given the low cost of living, you should be able to live very comfortably, and set aside some savings.
Language Skills Required
The Primary Qualifications for successful LanguageCorps Applicants include:
* Excellent native or native-level English speaking skills
* A valid and current Passport issued in your name. U.S. citizenship is not a strict requirement
* A level of maturity and flexibility to be successful living and teaching abroad.
* A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university is required for some programs.
LanguageCorps Teacher Profile:
From our experience, we know that these are key factors that will make your overseas teaching adventure enjoyable and rewarding for you, and valuable for your students!
* You have a genuine interest in living and working in a different country and culture than your own
* You have the flexibility to adapt to new surroundings and new ways of doing things
* You are comfortable being the center of attention and curiosity
* You are a self-reliant, outgoing, charismatic person, who will be able to engage a classroom of eager students, and who enjoys interacting with new people
LanguageCorps teachers see themselves as true "global citizens". They are comfortable with, and excited about genuine intercultural exchange. They embrace opportunities to share their own culture with others, and to immerse themselves into new and different worlds.
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application