Study Russian in Russia

8.5 Overall Rating
8.5 Overall Rating
Verified

Program Summary

Language Link offers a wide range of flexible and affordable Russian language courses for all levels in comfortable, modern locations. Apart from the standard general, intensive, and conversational Russian courses, the school also offers academic and business Russian, exam preparation, and courses based on Russian culture, such as Literature and Mass Media. Programs can also be adapted to fit the needs of individuals whose interest extends beyond standard options. Teachers at the school are multilingual and have experience teaching Russian as a foreign language at Russia's top linguistic universities and some hold additional degrees in other fields, such as Law. Language Link's academic courses have been approved for credit by universities in both the United States and the United Kingdom.

Russian in Language Link

It was brilliant!! I studied in language link for 3 months, and I had one on one tuition. The teachers were great and my russian conversation and vocabulary improved greatly!!
I got to meet a lot of Russians and I was studying in the centre of the city. What more could you want!

your not living in style!! you will live like the russians - communist flats and all. But don't worry it's brilliant fun!!! you get a real experience

Fantastic opportunity to live and learn russian

Language Link is a well known language school in the centre of Moscow. Language Link is primarily an English language school, teaching Russians. But they also offer at least 5 other langauge including Russian. I came to Language link three years ago to study Russian –without knowing a word- and am still continuing my studies with them now.
The quality of teachers is exceptional. Every teacher is highly experienced and very patient. All classes are run in Russian, even from the very beginners. I know this might scare people at first, but it is the best way to learn!
Moreover, Language Link organised everything from organising the visas, to my accommodation and even my transfer back to the airport. Russia can be a difficult place, but it was made a lot easier by their admin.
I highly recommend Language Link

Notice: Our website and its third party tools use cookies, which are used to manage, monitor, and track usage to improve our website's services. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to the use of cookies, please refer to our cookie policy.

By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link, or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree and consent to our use of cookies.