Linguistic & Cultural Exchange / Au-pair placements in Spain
Spain: La Coruna, Vigo
- Art & Fine Arts
- Au Pair
This Program is open to
American, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi and South African Participants.
Cost in USD
Salary & Compensation
70-80 euros per week plus full board
* Aged between 19 and 30 years old
* Active, responsible, flexible and pro-active person!
* Experience with children (summer camps, teaching, sports coaching, weekend's club, etc)
* To be fit and healthy
* To have non criminal records
* To be an open, responsible, outgoing, committed, caring, enthusiastic and friendly person
* Knowledge of child safety and first aid is not compulsory but it is desirable
* Although speaking Spanish is not compulsory some families may prefer to host an au pair with at least basic knowledge of this language. If you do not speak Spanish you will have to enrol in a Spanish course.
* Experience looking after children will be an advantage
* To be happy doing some light housework
* To hold a residence permit, valid visa (for non European au pairs) or passport
* Even thought there are majority of women au pair, this is not a requirement. It will depend on families' preferences.
* To hold a Medical insurance (European Health Card for European au pairs and private health insurance for non European au pairs
- Disciplinary Clearance Form
- Letters of Reference
- Physical Exam/Health Records
- Written Application