Au pair placements in Galicia, North West coast of Spain!
Language Job Spain Header Image Language Job Spain Header Image

Au pair placements in Galicia, North West coast of Spain!

• Host Company

• Compensation

• Professional Development

Au-Pair in Galicia

This Summer I had the amazing opportunity of travelling to A Coruna, Spain for 2 months as an au-pair for a wonderful family. I looked after 3 boys, ages 5, 7, and 9. The family as a whole was extremely welcoming, warm, and loving. I can't say enough good things about them and A Coruna. The food is out of this world, especially for seafood lovers, the people are kind and helpful, and the city is absolutely beautiful. Fresh fruit markets, delis and pastry stores are on every corner making grocery shopping easy. Spain also has the best fashion stores!! During my time there I met a wonderful friend and we travelled together every weekend to different cities in Galicia. The transportation system is fast, easy and cheap, and extremely safe! As a young girl I had zero worries about spending a night out, as thats when the best time is! The streets are alive with restaurants and music, from sunset until sunrise, its incredible. My time there as an au-pair was life changing and I am in touch with the family weekly! I hope to go back this following summer :)

• Host Company

• Compensation

• Professional Development

The most rewarding summer of my life!

I want to say thank you for allowing me this opportunity, I couldn't have imagined a better summer with as incredible a family! I didn't have many expectations going into my summer as an au pair, but it was so much more than I could have imagined. The 3 kids I worked with left a huge imprint on my heart and I think about them and their entire family nearly every day. My family completely took me under their wing, making me feel totally comfortable, giving my my space but also including as one of the family. My language skills improved immensely as well. I will always recommend Galicia as well, for the hospitality, the scenery, and the seafood ;) One of the best experiences of my life for sure.